Ricoh HA-3 Hood and Adapter
'Flat Rate' shipping for all orders is only $13.95.
Shipping times are normally 24-48 hours for items that are in stock.
At NO Frills our promise to our customers is simple 'Offer the very best prices on the world's biggest brands and make sure our service is second to none'.
All of our products are shipped from our Sydney warehouse and are supplied with Australian warranties. WE DO NOT drop ship from overseas.
- Product Info
Ricoh HA-3 Hood and Adapter
The Ricoh HA-3 Hood and Adapter can be used with the GXR with RICOH LENS S10 24-72mm F2.5-4.4 VC.
By attaching the HA-3 (adapter), you can use the optional wide conversion lens (DW-6), the optional tele conversion lens (TC-1), or a commercially available filter (filter diameter 43 mm) with the GXR (S10).
Set includes a hood to prevent unnecessary light from hitting the lens and an adapter for use when attaching a 43 mm diameter universal filter, etc.
Attaching the adapter
1. Attach the camera unit (RICOH LENS S10 23-72mm F2.5-4.4 VC) to the GXR body.
See the FAQ below about how to attach them.
2. Remove the ring cap from the camera body.
Remove the ring cap (2) by turning the ring cap counterclockwise (1) while pressing the ring cap release button.
Keep the removed ring cap with care. For use, attach the ring cap to the camera body by aligning the markings, and then turn the ring cap clockwise to return it to its original position.
The red mark in the figure above is a guide.
3. Attaching the adapter.
With the marking on the camera, fit the adapter into the camera body (1). Then turn the adapter clockwise until it clicks in position (2). The red mark in the figure below is a guide.
With the marking on the camera, fit the adapter into the camera body.
For removal, while pressing the ring cap removal button, turn it counterclockwise.
Attaching the hood
1. Attach the hood to the adapter by aligning the tab (with red marked in the figure below) on the food with the notch (with red marked in the figure below) on the adapter.
Using a filter (commercially available)
For using a filter (filter diameter 43 mm), screw the filter into the adapter.
Attaching a commercially available filter
Use a filter available on the market . The filter diameter must be 43 mm.
The hood can be attached to the adapter at the same time.
Note on the usage of a filter: Some filters may give shadows (vignetting) to pictures.
Check this before purchase.
If the filter is thick, you may not be able to attach the hood. Check this before purchase.
This Ricoh HA-3 Hood and Adapter is suitable for:
GXR with Ricoh Lens S10 24-72mm
- Tech Specs
Size Maximum diameter ø 53.0 mm x Full length 26.6 mm
Weight Approx. 7 g
Size Maximum diameter ø 51.5 mm x Full length 35.1 mm
Weight Approx. 14 g
Caution on the usage of HA-3
- Turn off the camera power for attachment or detachment.
- Do not apply force more than necessary for attachment or detachment, or the camera may be damaged.
- Be sure the hood is correctly attached to the adapter. If the hood is not correctly attached, vignetting may appear on the picture display.
- The hood is made of rubber. Be carefully not to forcefully change the shape of the hood or allow it to become deformed as this could damage the shape of the hood. Be especially careful when carrying the hood.
[Warning] : Do not look at the sun directly through the lens, or you may lose your eyesight.
Do not leave the lens or the lens-attached camera under direct sunlight.
If sunlight is focused on a nearby item, a fire may occur. Store the product with lens cap or under no direct sunlight.
- Be careful not to stain or damage the adapter, or the contact points of the camera body. Otherwise, camera may not be able to recognize the attached option correctly, or to record images with correct information.
- When the adapter or hood is attached to the camera, do not hold the camera by the adapter or hood alone.
- Do not directly touch the lens surface. Spots on the lens surface may affect the picture quality. To wipe off spots from the lens surface, use commercially available lens cleaner.
- Be sure not to give it a shock, such as dropping it, or hitting it against hard items.
- In an environment where the temperature changes suddenly, condensation may occur in the product, resulting in troubles such as rust or molds. For lens care, take it out of the bag after the temperature difference from the atmosphere has decreased to a fairly small amount.
- Avoid high temperature or humidity and store the product in a dry place.
- What's In The Box
No Reviews Available