Frequently Asked Questions
- Are you an Australian company?
- How can I contact you?
- What is your returns policy?
- Do your prices include GST?
- Do you 'Grey Import' products from overseas?
- Can I deal directly with the Manufacturer / Supplier?
- Are you Authorised Retailers?
- Do you ship internationally?
- Do you ship to P.O Box's?
Are you an Australian company?
Yes, we are a 100% Australian family owned and operated company based in Sydney. Our Australian Business Number is 96 002 765 568. All prices on our website are in Australian dollars.
How can I contact you?
You can contact NO Frills Electronics and Cameras by the following means
- email - email@example.com
- mail - 738 Parramatta Road, Petersham, NSW 2049 Australia
- phone - 02 9568 8845
What is your returns policy?
The following policy applies to all products excluding any products listed on our website that have their own return procedures stated.
All product returns will be assessed on a case by case basis and a request to have a product returned and an RMA - Returned Merchandise Authroity number issued must be done via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Conditions for Returns
- All returned products must be in as new condition without damage to any of the packaging and contain all original packaging, manuals, accessories and other documentation as supplied by the manufacturer.
- Any items missing from the returned product will be subject to a replacement charge and deducted from the total refund amount.
- Any product returned with damage to the packaging, removal of any bar code or manufacturer's label will be rejected and a handling fee of up to 10 percent may be applied.
- Any product returned to us that has been trialled, installed, used or demonstrated may be rejected and a handling fee of up to 10 percent may be applied with all additional costs including the shipping charges for returning the product to you also payable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee of up to 20 percent of the original sale amount.
- All requests for the return of products must be received via email within 14 days of purchase.
- Shipping and insurance charges for returns are your responsibility, unless otherwise stated.
- If a product is returned back to us via our RMA procedure and you have chosen not to insure your delivery and we refuse to accept the return of the product for any reason you will be responsible for any loss or damage.
- Authorised returns will be processed via credit, replacement and or repair at our discretion unless previously arranged.
Do your Prices include GST?
All of the prices displayed on our website are inclusive of GST (Australian Goods and Services Tax). The GST is shown as a separate line item on invoices, orders, in the shopping cart and checkout.
Do you 'Grey Import' products from overseas?
All of the products that you will find on NO Frills are sourced and purchased from the official Australian distributor or sub distributor as the case may be. In other words every Canon, Nikon, Panasonic, Sony, Pentax, Samsung (etc) product we have for sale comes with a full local manufacturers warranty. We may offer NO Frills pricing but we also offer 100% Australian sourced products.
Can I deal directly with the Manufacturer / Supplier?
Yes, of course you can, where the manufacturer / supplier accepts and supports direct customer service. Nikon Australia is a good example, obviously we would like to service our customers to the best of our abilities at all times but there may be a time when we do not know how to assist you with an inquiry or in the event of a fault, Nikon encourages your inquiries and leads the way in the photographic industry for customer service. Not all manufacturers offer direct customer assistance, please understand this does not mean you cannot call them for assistance it may just mean you have to send the product to us or an authorised service centre in Australia.
Do you ship internationally?
No, at this time we do not normally ship internationally. For inquiries on international shipping please email email@example.com.
Do you ship to P.O Box's?
Normally, we prefer not to ship to Post Office boxes, however we do understand many people on the land have no other way of receiving mail. We are happy to ship to P.O boxes in these cases but must ask for payment to be made by BPay, Paypal or Direct Deposit, credit card payments will not be accepted for P.O Box deliveries.
Are you Authorised Retailers?
Yes, we are directly or indirectly authorised to retail all of the products that we have available online. We are affiliated with one of Australia's oldest electronic retailers and try to have all items available for sale in our warehouse here in Sydney.